Epic Napoleonic French test bases


We’re in business people. I’ve made up a test battalion in Lasalle scale. So that’s half the size of a ‘Epic Scale’ battalion for blackpowder. Leaving out the actual prep, these took maybe 3 hours by the time I put the sand on the bases? For that, I put all sorts of spots of colour on them so they look right to me at tabletop distance.
I’ve even got the coloured Pom poms and a couple of Grenadiers and Volitgeurs  at each end. Just got to put a flag on that eagle and decide what I think of test grass. I’ll probably not overthink that though. 

Here’s the full Lasalle brigade, 1/3 of a standard army, prepped up. Half are modelled as above and half in greatcoats so I can differentiate troop quality, if I want. 

In other news, British to fight them are on order. 


Comments

Popular Posts