January hasn't exactly been my best month, but at least there was army progress:
Here is the second to last remaining formation (new banners for the Huscarls, aside) formation for the planned Dunlending Battlehost.
I've downplayed the snow a little - but this way they will match the rest of the army. Now I've just got four Coy of 'Wildmen' (lies! It's all Rohirric Propaganda!) to get done, in the next couple of months.
My wife has been painting a bit of other stuff too this month (yes, that means I actually did all the Uruks myself). So once I complete the bases tomorrow night, I'll post up her efforts.