Conquest is on Saturday: ADLG Late Romans


I'm finally attending a Conquest again. I always used to play Flames of War but this seems to be AWOL. If it is there, it must be a secret club. So here is my different 15mm historical tournament army: 200pt Late Romans (East) with  allied Armenian Command. I just got them tabletop ready tonight and now I have one day to reread the rules. That's right, I'm there for the experience. Almost all of those guys have been playing FOG solidly then carried on to ADLG this year with a few tournaments and this should teach me a lot in a short time. Apart from that one time I won the FOW comp, Conquest has always been a bruising experience for me so I'm prepared for to take my lessons stoically. Runners and Riders over the fold.


Kerry.........Low Countries (Saturday only)
Shaun........Medieval Scots
Richard.......Feudal German
Bryan..........Feudal German
Tim.............Seleucid
Aaron..........Indonesian and Malay
Mark...........Timurid
Brent...........Seleucid
Andre..........Thematic Byzantine
Jamie..........Late Imperial Roman
Ian.............Normans in Sicily
Stephen......Late Imperial Roman
Tilman.........Prussian and Estonian
Keith...........Condottierie
Josh............French Ordonnance 
Johnathon....Classical Greek
Rex..............Late Achaemenid Persian (Sunday only)

The other Late Roman player, no doubt eager to notch up an early win, has challenged me for game one. 

Comments

  1. Hi Jamie. The army looks good. Good luck and enjoy the weekend. There is FoW apparently. Rob Shirley as been organising it and a few players coming down from North Island, playing 4E.Craig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am way out of the loop. I remember Rob Shirley asking what was going on on the FB announcement for Conquest but then nothing more on FB / Chch forum and Logan at the store had heard nothing more either when I registered. The ADLG comp filled all the spaces it was allowed.

      Delete
    2. Classic, just checked the FOW forum and there was an announcement post two days ago.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts