Indecision 2011

 Yesterday, I realised that list submission was due today and that I really couldn't settle on a finalised list for Conquest 2011. This phenomenon is not exclusive to me (Craig has at least briefly pondered switiching horses midstream) but I thought that given the year - I would make the problem an exercise in direct-democracy!

So I am running the decision making as a Flames of War forum poll. It began yesterday and will run to whenever I need to get my list off to the Umpire, this evening.


The poll is here (registration required)

Punters have four choices:

1. FE2 Strelkovy:
HQ + Sappers
Strelk 2x Plt w smgs + Kom
Strelk 1x Plt w smgs
3 82mm mortars
4 ATRs
4 KV-8s Flametanks
3 SU-152
3 SU-100 w tankos
GOW with 4 76mm, 4 122mm + obs
2 FLamethrowers

2 'Kitchen Sink Strelkovy'
HQ + Sappers
Strelk 2x Plt w smgs
Strelk 1x Plt w smgs
3 82mm mortars
4 ATRs
5 KV-8s Flametanks
4 SU-100
GOW with 4 76mm, 4 122mm + obs
2 FLamethrowers

Limited Sturmoviks

3. Tried and True CT Tankovy from H&S
HQ T-34/85
10 T34s (5x85mm) w tankos
8 T-34s (5x85mm) and I (Dedov) take over a tank
Spetsnaz 3 bases (though I might play with tank numbers and give the bigger plt a try)
4 Su-100

4 Morally bankrupt ROH Tankovy
HQ T-34/85
8 T-34/85 w tankos
10 T-34/85
3 BA-64 recon
4 SU-100
At last check, 'morally bankrupt Tankovy' is clearly leading. However, overall voter turnout is light so a late rush before polling closes could see either of 'Kitchen Sink Strelkovy' or 'Tried and True H&S' take the election.

Amusingly, Chris is as bad as me and has joined the appeal to steal all of Craig's stuff and concoct some random Cassino force!

Comments

  1. Morally bankrupt is correct;-)

    Lists are due the 22nd I thought.
    Tomorrow is the 22nd all day.
    Some of us have work during the week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morally Bankrupt, it is!

    Head over to the FOW forum thread for Conquest and put your cards on the table, guys:

    http://www.flamesofwar.com/Default.aspx?tabid=126&aff=14&aft=532022&afv=topic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts